Spinning Babies® Parent Class
Comodidad para el embarazo, partos más fluidos
Spinning Babies® Parent Class highlights your baby’s active role in birth.
During labor the baby needs to pass through the three levels of the pelvis. Learn techniques to help your pelvis and it’s muscles that support or restrict your pelvic levels. Together, you and your birth partner can use these techniques before and during labor to help “make room for baby!” Spinning Babies reveals how the baby can find optimal positions for labor, and make birth less painful, and even pleasurable!
Baby’s job in labor is to rotate!
- Learn about Spinning Babies Techniques
- Daily Essential Activities
- The Three Sisters of Balance help birth muscles to relax and add comfort now to ease birth later.
- Birth Positions that open the pelvis that let the baby come through more easily
- Bring your birth partner to learn how to help you in pregnancy for comfort in labor and birth
The Spinning Babies® Parent Class shows you what to do for an easier birth with practical and detailed preparation to help baby in the best position to fit the pelvis and solutions when labor seems long, painful, or has a stall! And, if practiced daily, an easier labor and birth are likely.
What is Spinning Babies®?
Spinning Babies® is an approach to optimize the physical relationship between the bodies of the mother and baby for the easing of childbirth. Spinning Babies is a new paradigm that takes clues from baby’s position and station for natural, physiological solutions. Try it in any birth setting, childbirth program, or pain management plan.
- Align the uterus so baby can curl and enter the pelvis as a small, compact – and more active participant.
- Release tight ligaments or muscles which may pull or twist may relieve pelvic pain now or discomfort during birth.
- Support what’s loose in womb or pelvis with a pregnancy belt.
- Open the pelvis to let baby move down during the birth process.
- Share birth wisdom with parents and providers in ever deepening layers of understanding birth
Begin with activities to support the range of motion and alignment, to reach a healthy mix of mobility and stability for the pelvis. Comfort and function return to the body.
Every day Gail Tully, Spinning Babies Creator, hears happy results:
- Back labor eased
- Breech babies that flip head down
- Transverse (sideways) babies suddenly turn head down – cesarean canceled!
- Posterior babies (sunny-side-up) rotate and/or descend
- First labors occurring regularly in 8 hours or less
- Cesareans canceled outside the OR; baby already born!
- More natural births and VBACs around the world!
Together we notice that when women restore the balance in their muscles and alignment in the pelvis, birth goes better.
Spinning Babies® Parent Class es una aproximación única para ganar comodidad en el embarazo y posibilitar partos más fluidos. Después de este taller de apróximadamente 3 horas, las mujeres dispondréis de diferentes herramientas y actividades para hacer de manera individual y otras con ayuda de vuestras parejas, para obtener mayor equilibrio corporal en tu cuerpo cambiante. Comprenderemos cómo el bebé busca el espacio que tiene disponible en el útero creciente durante el embarazo, y durante el proceso de parto, y cómo la posición puede influir en ese proceso de parto.
Classes are small, with a maximum of 5 couples; there will be room for questions, personal attention, one-on-one guidance.
More information: www.SpinningBabies.com.
Página en construcción.